Plugin Help Rental Areas

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Dragerean, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dragerean

Hey, I came across a plugin on a server a year or two back and it allowed the user to rent a room in a building with multiple levels. You could rent a space in a hotel, apartment, buy a house, etc... but the unique thing was that you could rent a room on say, the third floor, and someone could rent the exact same area above or below you but neither of you had access to the other rental.

My question is whether you know what plugin(s) would enable that or if it would be terribly difficult to build on my own. I know there are plugins that allow the rental of properties in their entirety, but I wanted this to help new players get a good start without having to buy a plot of land or build out away from spawn.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Dragerean
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/houses
    It was built for 1.7, but it should still work in newer versions. If there are any problems with the plugin, it should be fairly simple to create this type of plugin if you have experience writing plugins.

3. Offline

Dragerean

@Zombie_Striker This seems to be exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks a bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.