Filled Rent-a-Plot

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rexacorp, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rexacorp

Plugin Category: RPG

Suggested Name: Rent-a-Plot

What I want: A plugin where a play can go up to a plot (a selected area using world edit by the owner)
    and rent it out daily, monthly or anything it depends on how much gold nuggets the play has in the inventory or ender chest. For example: a play has 64 gold nuggets the plot 64 gold nuggets to pay for one day the player then gets a piece of paper from a shop named plot deed then they will left click the plot then that buys the plot for 7 days (the deed you will get when you spawn first time only (the owner can make and set plots so when a player left click the plot with a deed the plot says This plot is available. You can buy this for (64 gold) for 7days and 314 monthly. You can rent this plot by typing /rent plot 144 <- example. then the player buys the plot with /rent plot 144 and the player has the plot for 7 days. The gold is taken out of the inventory/ ender chest.) For example a player has 120 gold the player types the command /payrent 120 this then adds the amount of days needed so if 1 day was 60 the player would have added 2 days of rent.

Ideas for commands:
    [] means essential argument <> means optional argument
    1./delplot [plotnumber]
    2./payrent [amount]
    3. /rent plot [plotnumber]
    4. /plot stats*
    *tells the play the stats of the plot which they are standing on.
    Text:
    This plot is currently owned by:(playername)
    The plot number is:(plotnumber)
    How much gold for a month?: (amount)
    How much gold for a week?: (amount)
    How much gold for a day?: (amount)
    How many days left?: (daysleft)

Ideas for permissions:
    1. baron.delplot
    2. citizen.payrent
    3. citizen.rent.plot
    4. citizen.plot.stats

When I'd like it by:

In a week or so however long it takes :)[cake]

2. Offline

nlthijs48

@Rexacorp After reading your description I think that my plugin AreaShop might do what you want. First of all you can make WorldGuard regions and sell/rent those to players. Payments are handled by Vault, and there are some Economy plugin for that which use actual items (such as gold in your example), Gringotts is used by some other AreaShop users. It has the commands that you want, and a lot of extra ones (unused ones can all be hidden for normal players with permissions). It also has signs to visually indicate the status of plots.

If you have any questions about AreaShop then let me know.

3. Offline

Rexacorp

Thank you :)

@nlthijs48
    How do I use Gringotts to use item money to buy a plot?

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Offline

nlthijs48

@Rexacorp First install Vault and Gringotts, then try to use the Gringotts commands to see if those work correctly. If that works, and you don't have any other Vault Economy plugin installed, then AreaShop automatically uses the Gringotts Economy. So then you can try and rent/buy a plot and see if it takes the money from Gringotts.

I have no personal experience with Gringotts itself, however this is how all Economy plugins work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.