real fake money

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrdoom, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Offline

mrdoom

hello, there is another plugin request similar to this but it wasn't very descriptive and i don't really know what the guy wanted. I want a plugin where money is an actual item in the game, for example useless items that don't appear in the game like sponge would be used as the money, you could change the texture for sponge of course and give it a different name like "coin" or whatever. And maybe this plugin could use vault but re-route the money to the players inventory as sponge.
    Some possible features
    • disabling enderchests
    • money item : sponge
    • mobs drop the item when you kill it
    there are a lot of things you can think about with this plugin. I want this plugin badly because if a player gets his door pick-locked another player can steal all of his money and when they kill him his money is dropped because its an actual item. This plugin would be great for servers going for that realistic theme and would be great for gameplay. i would be wiling to donate if it is necessary.

2. Offline

JoTyler

mrdoom just a heads up... sponges get re-added in 1.8 :) friendly reminder

3. Offline

The Fancy Whale

This thread maybe? xD

JoTyler likes this.
  4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

mrdoom It is a forum, it is designed to be used...
    And Gringotts will probably do the trick

5. Offline

mrdoom

i tried gringots and it doesnt work with my other plugins like mobcash and such, there are other problems with it too i just cant remember at the moment

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

mrdoom You could ask for compatibility though. Or use a plugin to modify the mob drops to your likings

7. Offline

danieltabrizian

Try my Aconomy plugin!

8. Offline

Jade

He's not trying to start anything. He's following the rules and trying to help you, so you can as well.

Removed some posts.

timtower likes this.