Plugin Help Rank is showing twice.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TrustyShank, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TrustyShank

Hello There,
    I was in the config trying to fix an error i have,

It is basically saying the rank twice but the version i made with the prefix i wanted is there but before it, there is the rank again but its in grey. Heres a screenshot of what i mean. I want to keep the rank with the red name and white brackets but i want to remove the rank that is in all grey at the start. Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 2.19.43 pm.png

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Theres a number of plugins that can cause a player two get two ranks, can I have a list of your plugins and I'll tell you which one is doing it? :)

3. Offline

TrustyShank

Plugins:
    PermissionsEx
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    EssentialsProtect
    EssentialsSpawn
    EssentialsBuild

I'm almost certain its to do with EssentialsChat, but I'm not sure.

4. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

If that's definitely all your plugins then post your Essentials config inside of a pastebin and I'll check it out. I've never seen Essentials do that but who knows aha.

5. Offline

TrustyShank

6. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

I think it's in the bottom of your essentials file where you have the formats for chat. Theres an enable format(The only enabled one), that has the prefix {GROUP}. Remove that part and the brackets and leave it like this:

format: {DISPLAYNAME}:&7:&r {MESSAGE}

Let me know if that works! :D

7. Offline

TrustyShank

Yeah it worked :D

8. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Perfect :D If everything's all set don't forget to set the thread to 'Solved'. Have a good day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.