random blocks dissapearing as if broken by player

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dibujaron, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dibujaron

hey this is really wierd, but occasionally people will get random blocks breaking around them. they don't vanish, but actually show the breaking animation and all that. it breaks around 15 blocks before stopping each time. the plugins I use are AntiCreeper, Colorme, CommandSigns, CbutD, DisguiseCraft, iConomy, Lift, Lockette, Movecraft, myWorlds, Pail, PermissionsBukkit, Rollingminecarts, SafeFire, ShowCaseStandalone, SignLink, SimpleJail, Spectate, Tim the Enchanter, TrainCarts, and Werewolf. Please help, it's annoying...

2. Offline

Prime_Jetspace

I don't know exactly what DisguiseCraft does, but basing entirely on the name, maybe someone invisible is breaking blocks?
    Or maybe someone hacked in an invisibility mod? Are you sure you don't have VanishNoPacket?

3. Offline

dibujaron

No to VanishNoPacket, though the thought had occured to me that it could be an invisible player. however, said invisble player would have had to log on completely invisibly, as I saw no join or leave message for them. DisguiseCraft doesn't do invisibilty per se; it makes you invisible and makes a mob of your choice follow you around, thus making it look like you're transformed into said mob. I don't think that's the problem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.