Filled Quick gamemode switch plugin 1.14

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GamingSlayerHD, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GamingSlayerHD

Plugin category: Administrative

Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name: QuickGM

What I want: Just a quick and easy way to switch gamemode from creative to survival and survival to creative if possible to tie into essentialsx messages for gamemode changing, not seen a plugin available as of yet that does this and really just like the ability to do it idk how to myself.

Ideas for commands: /gm | i understand essentialsx has /gmc /gms but i want to just use /gm to have the ability to quickly switch from survival to creative mode, but i don't want it to call the command if you use /gms etc only /gm

Ideas for permissions: If they have essentials.gamemode then they can use the command.

When I'd like it by: Whenever you're able, i've never coded java and don't know how long this could take.

2. If i understand correctly you want /gm 0 /gm 1 /gm 2 /gm 3 these commands right ?

3. Offline

GamingSlayerHD

No, as you know Essentials has /gmc /gms /gma /gmsp i want it to be if you're in survival using /gm quickly changes you to creative then /gm in creative to survival /gms /gmc /gmsp /gma still function as usual i just want a quick toggle for the gamemode switch from survival to creative if you have permission essentials.gamemode in your rank.

@xxturnerbg

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
  4. Offline

GamingSlayerHD

@CryoCrafter Not looking for a GUI to switch the gamemode, i just want it simply /gm if you're currently in survival and have permission to enter gamemode creative you instantly switch to creative then if you are in creative you instantly switched to survival all using /gm whilst not overriding the ability to define your gamemode with /gms /gmc etc. running say i'm in survival and run /gm i'd then be switched to creative and if i ran /gm once more it'd switch back to survival mode.

@xxturnerbg It is what i asked for, think you can create a file where i can configure the chat formatting that is sent when you run it as i don't use the default essentials locale i've completely remade all the messages into the formatting like &9Moderation> &e{name}&7's game mode has been set to &e{mode}&7.

@xxturnerbg
    can you send me the source for the plugin by chance?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  5. Offline

Shqep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.