Question Quick Buycraft question

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Xanderpitz, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xanderpitz

Hello. I know that Buycraft allows you to add prefixes to users in game via whatever permissions/groups plugin you're using. However, I'd like to know if it can add a prefix ON TOP of the one the already have.

On my creative server, users have both their donation rank and creative rank displayed in combined groups like StartArch (starter-architect) or MythDes (mythical-designer). The prefixes would be shown as START Designer and such. The main question I'm having is that there's a purchasable package aside from the donation rank that would grant a prefix to be displayed in front of their donation and creative ranks (i.e. [D] START Constructor).

So with that in mind, would Buycraft be able to add the prefix onto their current prefix or would it simply replace them. If not, could it be coded to add one before via a plugin?

2. I don't know if buycraft supports this, and I think that it doesn't. What you probably will need to do is have another plugin with a command like "/extrarank [player] [rank]" and only the server console can call it, and make buycraft call that command as the server console. And when it's called it will save that rank, and when somebody chats it will add that rank in front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.