Quarantine: The Loners (Remake)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kenny_Tha_Koala, Sep 9, 2014.

?

Do You Think This Will Work?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Maybe, With a few Changes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Offline

Kenny_Tha_Koala

~Disclaimer~
    This Plugin has very many aspects and i am aware that many of them wont be able to be filled within the first updates. This Plugin will need multiple changes in code and i may look into hiring a private coder.​
    Anyways, this plugin is meant to be used in a mini game that i plan to run off of my hub server, it will probably land up being similar to hunger games in a bit of a way, for a bit of back story here is the mini game "Structure"​
    You will start in a waiting room then we teleported into the school (for understanding purposed think of hunger games). there will be roughly 6 teams of about 5-10 people each which will have some sort of buff depending on the team. the game will last roughly 20 minutes with a supply drop halfway through. towards the end i would like to spawn in custom mobs that will flush all the players to a ending point chosen randomly from a few areas in the school.​
    Now For the Details.​
    Damage: i would like to have a way to randomly select a team leader and increase there damage, i plan on the entire map only 70% of player damage is done to make longer fights. possibly different zones will have different damage rates. ​
    Items: i have already started work on a custom texture pack that is required for the map to be able to re-create the environment better with lockers and other things of the sort, however i need to make a way to only spawn a certain number of items in each game depending on if its just becomes a bloodbath. idea for this is so i can introduce 1 bow that always comes with 8 arrows to act as a gun and to add one super god apple to act as a insane drug. these can spawn in a array of spots in the basement of the school and the teachers offices. ​
    teams: as i stated in damage i want to make a team leader and co-leader, this would be to direct the team and also so they can make announcements of emergencies that no other person can. players are not always the most mature so i would also like to introduce a system to vote out the leader then the co-leader would become the new leader and a random new co-leader would be chosen or maybe votes in. ​
    ~~~~~~STUB~~~~~~​
    sorry i don't have the time or the patience to Finnish this article at the moment more will be added in the next 2 days after a meeting with my project collaborators. feel free to comment your ideas or corncerns ​