Plugin Help PvP is not working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Karanja, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Karanja

Hi All!

We want to start a PvP map at our server, but for some reason everything we do
    it seems we cannot get the PvP part to work?

- PvP is set to true in the server properties
    - PvP in WorldGuard is set to allow
    - PvP in Multiverse is set to true

We have tested it both as being OP and without being OP but no success there :(
    And well.. a PvP map really needs PvP to work :)

List of Plugins:
    Essentials, GAListener, GriefPrevention, HeroChat, mcMMO, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Multiverse-Portals, Votifier, WorldEdit, WorldGuard

We have a few worlds, but only the PvP world should be PvP enabled/allowed.

2. Offline

mc_myster

when you say worldguard pvp is on allow do you mean /rg flag (region) pvp allow ?

3. Offline

Karanja

Yes that is correct, after googling the problem i found that i needed to do /region flag __global__ pvp allow
    but that didn't solve it either im afraid :/

I tried every other thing i came across on google.. but so far no luck.

4. Offline

Karanja

*bump*

5. Offline

TotalMCMan

Perhaps there is an essentials option in the config? And also, if you have a worldguard region INSIDE of another region, it may be interfering with your pvp zone. Set the priority of the pvp zone to a higher number than your other regions. Do /region setpriority (region) (number). The higher the number, the higher the priority.

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@TotalMCMan @Karanja Also, set the pvp flag not only in the sub-regions, but in the __global__ region.

7. Offline

Karanja

@TotalMCMan @pie_flavor

There is indeed an essentials option, but even with that i have "played" with, but still nothing.
    On the map there is no other region except the __global__ region, so in the __global__ region i have set pvp to allow

8. Offline

pie_flavor

@Karanja I don't know how scoreboard teams would emerge, but try typing /scoreboard teams list. If everyone seems to be on the same scoreboard team, type /scoreboard teams option <team> friendlyfire true.

9. Offline

Karanja

@pie_flavor
    No teams there (didn't even know we had that option *ashamed*)

10. Offline

TotalMCMan

It's very odd that things don't work like they should anymore. This sounds a bit tricky to resolve....

11. Offline

Karanja

@TotalMCMan
    Yes :( and it is completely a problem when you are planning on having a pvp world going live in a few days/weeks :(

12. Offline

TotalMCMan

I know your pain... I put my server live on a couple server lists and people started joining while I was trying to get votifier to work. I took the listings down, I'm going to put them up after I fix the problem.

As for your situation, I'm sorry to say that I can't really think of much more. Have you tried /ungod?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.