Punishment Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by IanQG, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IanQG

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.8.8

Suggested name: PunishmentAlert

What I want: I'd like a complete punishment plugin, that have the ability to ban players even if they 're offline, a history (it can be gui or msg), punishments: ban, tempban, mute, tempmute, kick. It can be with or without MySQL, prefix &8[&c&lPUNISHMENT&8]

Ideas for commands: /ban perm | <#><minutes/hours/days/months> <reason> /mute perm | <#><minutes/hours/days/months> <reason> /history <player> /kick <reason>

BAN messages:
    when a player gets banned just for staff (defined with a perm) : [PUNISHMENT] %player% has been banned for a time of %time% by %punisher% for %reason%
    There is not a broadcast message

KICK messages:
    when a player gets kicked just for staff (defined with a perm) : [PUNISHMENT] %player% has been kicked by %punisher% for %reason%

MUTE messages:
    when a player gets muted just for staff (defined with a perm) : [PUNISHMENT] %player% has been muted for a time of %time% by %punisher% for %reason%

HISTORY details:
    EXAMPLE:

&8&m-----&6HISTORY OF %PLAYER% &8&m-----
    KICK - PUNISHER - DATE - REASON
    MUTE- PUNISHER - DATE - REASON
    BAN - PUNISHER - DATE - REASON

DATE format: day/month/year hour/minute

LAYOUTS:
    BAN: You have been banned from %server name%
    Duration: %time% Reason: %reason%
    %extra messages%​
    NOTE: the extra message and the server name can be configurated in the config

KICK: You have been kicked from %server name%
    Reason: %reason%​
    NOTE: the server name can be configurated in the config

MUTE (ingame): You have been muted!
    Reason: %reason%
    For %Time%​

Ideas for permissions: punish.mute | punish.ban | punish.kick | punish.history

When I'd like it by: Before 15th of august

NOTES: I know that there are plugin that can do this, but are so complicated to configure them, so I want a custom one, I'm gonna love the person who make this.

2. Sounds like a fun challenge for a new developer! I'll think this over! Will get back to you!

3. Offline

Firestar311

BanManagement is a plugin that has been around for a while and has all of your features listed. And it has a WebUI (Not required) that you can setup.

This already exists

UnseenMC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.