Project Approval Time

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by cdutka, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cdutka

Just curious if my project got lost in the nether, usually project approval time is within an hour or two; however I have been waiting 11 hours after making requested category changes and resubmitting.

I spoke too soon just got approved, sorry to bug you guys :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
    emericask8ur likes this.
  2. Offline

emericask8ur

I know right! They have like 123910283 BukkitDev staff and there always online here.... guess they need to hire more? haha

3. Offline

Deathmarine

Where are these 123910283 staff and why am I not hazing them?

gomeow, cdutka and emericask8ur like this.
  4. Offline

EnkyHD

More like file approval time is slow. Over 24 hours since last file on entire bukkit dev was approved. There always seems to be like 3-8 bukkit dev staff on too (According to main page). I would say they should look at applications people have emailed into bukkit. I bet there are some people that would be really good and efficient at it.

5. Offline

Gravity

Pretty much every staff we have has come from our application system. What makes you think we don't 'look at applications people have emailed into bukkit'? That's the entire point of the applications..

emericask8ur likes this.
  6. Offline

emericask8ur

He does have a point ;) But yeah, if they got some more staff, they would be in tip top shape with approvals.

7. Offline

chaseoes

quanity != quality

Not every staff member is always in a situation where they have the ability to approve files. Being online is not an accurate indicator of their ability to, either. It's entirely possible that they just approved some and are on the forums taking a break, are on their phone/tablet, etc.

gomeow and lol768 like this.
  8. Offline

emericask8ur

Unless you have quantity and quality! A+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.