Problem with texture packs on Curse site

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by The_Fool76, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

The_Fool76

I'm not sure this is entirely the right place to post this but I figure it's at least a good place to start so here goes...

I just recently uploaded two more texture packs and have encountered a bit of a problem.
    Namely that the curse pages for the packs result in a 404

Here is the link to one of the packs here on dev.bukkit.org
    http://dev.bukkit.org/texture-packs/seamless-splendor-16x/

And this is the link it has for the curse page that gives the 404
    http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/minecraft/seamless-splendor-16x

Doing a search on the Curse site, I don't see either of the packs I just added (Seamless and Haunted) listed and they aren't showing up in the client either. (Not surprising that they aren't in the client if they aren't on the curse site.)

2. Offline

TnT

Every link that 404's has been uploaded within the last day, while your other texture packs that are older than one day are all on the Curse site. Give it some more time, it will show up on the Curse site soon.

3. Offline

The_Fool76

Huh. I never saw a 404 for the other ones, just that they were not visible in the main listing on the curse site till they got fully approved. Then again I'm not entirely sure how soon I checked on Curse after uploading. Figured I'd say something just in case it turned out to be some sort of error.

Any idea on how long it takes? Is it a nightly cron job or something?

4. Offline

TnT

I don't know for sure, but a nightly cron is my guess.

5. Offline

md_5

Stuff is only synced to curse.com when it is marked as 'stable' and when the next sync period runs.

6. Offline

The_Fool76

Ok, it's been a while (over a week) and while they are now no longer showing 404 errors, they still are not showing up in the Curse client or in the texture pack listing. Is there some magic incantation I need to do to get them to be picked up? I seem to remember the other two showing up within a day or two of being approved and the like.

7. Offline

wishfire

Greetings!

First and foremost, sorry that you've been experiencing this! I've given a poke to our developers, who can hopefully fix this shortly. Please allow at least 24 or so hours for the team to respond to the request. :)

Fixed! Be sure to give the Client a couple minutes and a refresh.

8. Offline

The_Fool76

9. Offline

wishfire

No worries -- I'll toss them the link to Haunted as well. They'll fix this up as soon as possible. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.