Question Problem with Plugins!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ConTrolAr, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ConTrolAr

Okay so I'm creating a kitpvp server and its going really well. Pex is going amazing and so is other plugins. But i have 2 issues. 1 issue is that for random moments during a fight players can't hit each other which is very weird. (No players can hit anybody, not even op players) Another issue is that when a player falls from a certain amount of blocks they will be launched in the air! Now i thought it was cause of the command block for players not to take fall damage, but that didn't happen before i added some plugins so i believe its a plugin!

LIST OF PLUGINS I HAVE ADDED

-VIPPARTICLES
    -PVPTIMER
    -PVP1vs1
    -killermoney
    -HolographicDisplays
    -Essentials
    -Disco armor
    -Clear lag
    -chest shop
    -AutoMessage!
    -buycraft

Plugins i have had

-Admin Panel
    -AnimatedTab
    -KingsKits
    -Scoreboardstats
    -jump
    -worldedit
    -worldgaurd

PLEASE HELP (THIS SERVER IS STILL IN TESTING HAS NOT BEEN REALEASED TO THE PUBLIC)

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ConTrolAr
    Those issues sound like they are most likely being caused by PVP timer or PVP1vs1. Try removing both of those plugins and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, re-add each individually so that you can find out which one is causing the problem. Once you find which one it is, create a ticket and hope that the dev will fix it (they both seem to have a lot of unresolved problems)

3. Offline

YoloSanta

Why would you have pvp timer on a kitpvp server ? Also I agree with @Zombie_Striker that it's either PVP1vs1 or PvPTimer

4. Offline

ConTrolAr

@YoloSanta I downloaded the wrong plugin, thought pvptimer was so players couldn't log out, cause combat log is not working on my server. Thanks @Zombie_Striker

5. Offline

YoloSanta

Ahhh I see well if you problem is solved make sure to edit the title !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.