PrisonBlocks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HazePvPHD, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Offline

HazePvPHD

So this is a small plugin that I would like coded, it is a mixture of some but also has its own unique features. I have already told someone else about it but I'm not sure he is working on it.

Suggested Name: PrisonMining

Suggested Commands: /pm reload, /pm disable, /pm enable, /pm scoreboard toggle.

Suggested Permissions: prisonmining.admin (access to /pm reload) prisonmining.use (access to /pm disable, /pm enable, /pm scoreboard toggle)

Pretty much what this plugin does is:
    1: It will automatically place ALL the blocks into your inventory, so a Auto-Inv Side to the Plugin.
    2: AutoSmelts Iron and Gold Ore into Ingots, working with fortune up to fortune 60. So for fortune 10 it will give you An ironingot(s) from 1-10. Aswell as auto-smelting it is all done without dropping a single item.
    3: AutoCraft. So I have not seen this around on many server but what it will do is every 9 Iron, Gold, Coal, Redstone, Lapis, Diamond, Emerald that enters your inventory it will take that away from you and give you 1 of it's block instead. This will help to stop Inventory clustering.
    I would prefer if the fortune was exactly like vanilla minecraft, with the amount of emeralds/diamonds etc. it drops. If someone can do this please let me know ASAP please!! <3