Question Prison Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

On our server for a long time we had SkyBlock but its not very appealing at all aint that...special i'd say.

I been thinking to go for prison, but im not sure all the plugins that are best to use next to prison mines and commandsign..

What i got at this very moment:

PrisonSuite.
    PrisonMine
    Commandsigns

I looked for Prison Rank up which seems to be out of date and a good dp system to go with this. What else is needed to get a nice average prison server going, any suggestions?

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

4. Offline

xXkguyXx

Remove All Thoses Plugins.. There Junk. No offence.

Use these:

MineResetLite
    PermissionsEx
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    EssentialsSpawn
    EssentialsProtect
    ServerSigns
    Lootbox
    EzRankupLite

I'll Add More When I Think of em.

5. Offline

Scorpionvssub

@xXkguyXx im using tplogin instead of essentials spawn, been using it ever since the server started works best for me :p and lootbox i replaced for archoncrates(a guy adviced it and seems to work) ERL im using 1.6.2 or something the scoreboard version as its much handier then the latest version due to that there is no API for creations of a scoreboard to work with it..

Also updated floauction to latest and.... got chestshop for OP shops(player owned) so yea i indeed replaced prisonmine and...i believe prisonsuite not sure there as for command signs i replaced that for serversigns indeed after finding out serversigns allows timed flags :)

Im looking for a DP to go with votifier BUT without teleport requirements just drop into invent directly no matter where on that server u are(this includes multiverse worlds) though no such luck finding 1 yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.