Prestige Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by supernina99, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

supernina99

Plugin category: Prison

Suggested name: ZephyrPrestige

What I want: I need a prestige plugin that works with (EZRanksLite and ChatEx) I tried Ezprestige but didnt work for me. I want this plugins config to have commands you can add when you do /prestige and it needs to work with PermissionsEX I want it to have a customizable prefix for prestige that has a {prestige} thing to add in chatex.

Config should be like this

Prestige1:
    Commands:
    'pex user %player% group add A'
    'pex user %player% group remove Z'
    Prefix: '&0[&cP1&0] '

Ideas for commands: /prestige /prestige reload

Ideas for permissions: prestige.prestige prestige reload is default to op

When I'd like it by: Whenever its done

2. supernina99 Try to explain what exactly the prestige is and what it needs to do.

3. Offline

extended_clip

What doesnt work with EzPrestige? The prestige tag in chatex?

4. Offline

supernina99

Ye and i added alot of Prestige ranks in the config and it still says ur at last prestige
    extended_clip If you want to come on and see ill show u

sorry if this is messy chatting

Prestige is like Lets say in a prison server you rankup to final rank Prestige is u do /prestige and it send u back to first rank and give s u a title saying P1 or prestige1

EDIT by TImtower: merged posts

5. supernina99 Oh, so you bascially want it to essentially reset you back to the default group, but with an added prefix?

6. Offline

supernina99

yes but the prefix has to work with chatex

7. supernina99 Fair enough. I'm busy at the moment, but I'll look into whether or not there's a plugin for this later. If not, I'll probably make one - it's simple enough as is... assuming someone else doesn't do so before I do of course :)

8. Offline

supernina99

:) thxs

AdamQpzm likes this.
  9. Offline

JordyPwner

10. JordyPwner He specifically said it didn't work with the plugins that he has - have you checked with the plugins that he mentioned? I was going to check before creating it.

11. Offline

supernina99

i use EzRankLite and my chat plugin is ChatEX

12. Offline

JordyPwner

I tried with his plugins and worked perfectly

13. Offline

extended_clip

I am working on a compatibility update for EZPrestige to work with most chat formatting plugins.

Btw, I made both EZPrestige and EZRanksLite. Why wouldn't they be compatible?

timtower and AdamQpzm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.