Plugin Help Prefixs?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TedTheGamerYT, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  2. Offline

Mrgts

Please post the error log.

3. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

4. Offline

ForsakenRealmz

@TedTheGamerYT Did you install Essentials Chat along with Essentials? It's part of the Essentials Core zipfile. You shouldn't have a problem if that is installed.

If you're getting a PermissionsEx error on start up then I suggest running your permission.yml through a yaml parser.

5. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

@ForsakenRealmz yes I do have essentials chat, and I reset the permissions and before I reset it the prefixs were working. There is no error in pex

6. Offline

ForsakenRealmz

@TedTheGamerYT Hmm.. Just yesterday I tested my PermissionsEx with Essentials/Chat and it worked perfectly fine. Did you run your permissions.yml through the yaml parser yet?

7. Offline

DMEpepperoni

I suggest using GroupManager for now if not then just copy the permissions to like Notepad or anything then uninstall it (Make sure EVERYTHING of it is deleted) then re install it and see if it works.

8. Offline

mine-care

Correct me if im wrong but i saw this in the error log:
    and it all leads here:
    This plugin seems to cause an error because it is attempting to turn a Slime to a player :/

Edit: Just checked the source of this plugin. it is casting ANY damaged entity to player without checking :3 i recomend you change it :/

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  9. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

@DMEpepperoni I tried using GroupManager and had everything setup perfectly and whenever I made someone a group it said that the group doesn't exist and in my own opinion I like PEX better.

@mine-care So how can I fix this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.