Solved Power Stones

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @pie_flavor If I use the command /powerstones price 9 /warp Test1 it does not recognize the command (no matter what command I put)

If I put /powerstone price 9 /warp Test1 I get this error http://pastebin.com/e7dCmAG9

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Oh WOW.
    Yeah, I got the cmd wrong. It's powerstone, not powerstones. And just for the record, this is Eclipse's fault, not mine.
    Fixed, redownload.

3. @pie_flavor Two errors now. The first error is no matter how many power stones I have, it says
    "You don't have enough Power Stones!"

The second error is it keeps bringing up this message under it
    "/powerstone <max:restore:remove:reset:price> ..."

there is no error in the console, though.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Redownload. I have activated a couple of debug messages. If you have no max powerstones, it will say 'null'.
    Remember that you have to set the power stones using a command. Just having the nether stars does nothing.

5. @pie_flavor At the moment I gave myself 10 Powerstones and I get this message

notenough
    you:1
    price:9
    You don't have enough Power Stones!
    /powerstone <max:restore:remove:reset: price> ...

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Found the problem.
    First of all, you did only have 1 power stone. I forgot to make /powerstone max actually set your powerstones to max as well.
    Second, I fixed the error you were talking about.
    Third, I spoke incorrectly. Do not put a slash before the command. So to set your gamemode to 1, you'd do /powerstone price 10 gamemode 1

7. @pie_flavor Awesome! Everything works perfectly! Thank you so much :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.