Plugin Help Potions in Kits

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Frostrabbit, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Frostrabbit

How do I add potions will multiple effects into my Essential kits? When ever I try to put drinkable/splash potions in a Essentials kit, it doesn't work. I tried using the command and the config.yml, but the potions still come up as water bottles. My minecraft server is on 1.10 and the Essentials(X) version is 2.0.1

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Well Essentials has a cool way of getting custom ID's for all types of stuff named or with special nbt data or even in this case, extra effects. First get the potion that you want with the Minecraft command:
    /give @p potion 1 16451 {CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:(effectID),Amplifier:(anyNumber),Duration:(anyNumber)}]}
    Just add more arguments to add more potion effects. OR USE THE ESSENTIALS POTION COMMAND(Uppercase so you see.)

And when you have the right potion with all the effects you want you do /itemdb on it and it'll give you an id you'd put inside of the essentials kit section the same way youd do all other potions. If you need more help regarding this let me know and I'll give you a step by step tutorial :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.