Plugins not being read in ftp

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SAMH164, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SAMH164

Looked everywhere and I don't find anybody with my problem when I put . Jar plugins into the plugins folder and I restarted the server there seems to be no plugins I can't even do /plugins it's says unknown command I don't have essentials or anything just plain craft bucket please help

2. Offline

nverdier

@SAMH164 Please put the latest.log (found in the logs folder) in a pastebin.

3. Offline

SAMH164

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    @SAMH164 That looks like a vanilla server to me.

TheEntropy likes this.
  5. Offline

SAMH164

Really damm and i thought as well that i was doing the plugins folder as it should be man ggservers are crap i asked for craft bukkit must open a ticket now wow Thanks so much if i didnt post id be still trying to fix it and failing

6. Offline

nverdier

@SAMH164 Well how on Earth could you add plugin support!?!?!

7. Offline

SAMH164

i was making my own plugin folder and i even asked them why it wsant working and then said well ifu pay this extra 5 dollars a month we can help u and i was like shag of now i opened a new ticket with them

8. Offline

nverdier

@SAMH164 Well get a server that supports plugins, for starters. Spigot has one that is for 1.8.

9. Offline

SAMH164

no i did ask them for a craft bukkit server at 1st and they gave me a vanilla

10. Offline

nverdier

@SAMH164 Then change hosts. This one obviously is bad.

11. Offline

oceantheskatr

Yeah GGServers isn't that great at all..

@SAMH164 check out ProfessionalXen, they are similar in price to GGServers but much more... professional ;) They also have more powerful servers and allow you to change your server jar to whatever you want (Vanilla, Bukkit, Spigot, or any custom jars)

Here's a video I made a while ago about why people should choose ProfessionalXen as a server host!
    Also you can get 10% off recurring with the coupon code "TheMineShack".

Goodluck with whatever you choose to do :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.