Plugin Help Plugin Developers Wanted

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by yodaman1997, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

yodaman1997

I am looking for plugin developers that can make plugins for minecraft 1.7.9/1.8 and who can keep up with minecraft updates.

message me or post a way for me to contact you. If you have previous work provide that when you message/post. If you have skill, BUT HAVE NOT DEVELOPED YET please do not be afraid to post and reply.

I will discuss more about what needs to be developed when you give me contact information.

Thank you!

Sorry for the lack of information, more will be provided once contacted, as i am not sure of a simple way to post what i am asking for while keeping it understandable

2. Offline

chillenwithtym

Hi just wondering if you still need a developer? I have lots of experience coding in Java (5+yrs), a fair bit of minecraft modding for its early beta versions, and have touched on plugins for Bukkit very briefly (6 - 8 hrs worth of coding). I'd definitely like to get more details on what kind of plugins you want developed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.