Please HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mineaccount, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mineaccount

I have a server up and running now but today i put permissions and it didnt seem to work (as seen in another one of my recent posts) so i just deleted it. But now nothing seems to work for regular players they can't use ANY commands not even simple commands such as /help. Please help.

2. Offline

sheape

i'm having the same prob make sure you rename the file to you world

3. Offline

hAvAAck

as far as I can tell with permissions in /help only works for ops
    you might try installing mcdocs to get additional help pages that all levels can access

4. Offline

AgentKid

Yeah, the only way that players can use /help is if they are ops, and that's not a good idea because then anyone can kill the server with /stop. If you were having issues with Permissions, I can help you out with that. PM me if you need help with permissions

5. Offline

Mineaccount

Well, here is the post before this one with the code: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/help.15754/

6. Offline

AgentKid

Okay, is that GroupManager or Permissions? (I prefer GroupManager, but can work with Permissions too)

7. Offline

Mineaccount

its permissions, i had groupmanager but i did not want to add the commands 1 by 1, because i have over 100+ commands

8. Offline

AgentKid

It's the same for both of them, but GroupManager allows you to add more commands while the server is live, and I've had a better experience with it and recommend it.

9. Offline

Mineaccount

sure, i'll give it another try. but, my current problem is that I and non-ops cannot use commands like /spawn and some of my plugins do not seem to work anymore even though i deleted permissions.

10. Offline

AgentKid

Yeah, some plugins rely on permissions and will cease to function without it. What plugins do you want to have?

11. Offline

Mineaccount

I managed to solve the problem, but how do i limit commands with groupmanager? i have the one that comes with essentials.

12. Offline

AgentKid

Copy the command nodes from here and then give them to each group as necessary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.