Plane Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SabreLegend, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Offline

SabreLegend

Is there a plane plugin for CraftBukkit out there?

2. Offline

Omnitv

Not possible without spout.
    Try asking on their forums. :3

3. Offline

SabreLegend

How do I get Spout?

4. Offline

hawkfalcon

With movecraft you can make one.

5. Offline

Themuddfamily

Possibility
    Make sure your request is even possible. Bukkit plugins can, for the most part, only modify what the server can do. Here is a list of things you cannot do with a plugin:

• Create a new block or item.

6. Offline

mushroomhostage

It doesn't support Spout and isn't quite a plane, but the THX Helicopter Mod is available for Bukkit (I run it on my server). Note that it requires everyone who connects to your server have the mod installed. Having actual airplanes would be very cool, but sadly Flan's Plane Mod isn't SMP yet so I think helicopters are the best we're going to see for 1.2.5.

7. Offline

Omnitv

Again.
    Spout.
    Spout client interacts with the server mods and make it visible to the player, Spout Craft makes the mods avalible for multilayer use.
    Not going to say this again.

8. Offline

mushroomhostage

Unfortunately most mods are not compatible with Spout, THX Helicopter Mod included. To use it you have to manually install the mod on your client, and use the ported mod from MC Port Central on the server; it won't work with Spout. Maybe in the future this situation will improve and Spout will be more compatible but for now in 1.2.5 it's basically either you can choose Spout or choose mods. IMHO there is a lot better selection of mods available so that's what I chose but YMMV.

9. Offline

rominos2

Spout again ?
    No !
    Use Packet250 !

10. Offline

mushroomhostage