Solved PEX Group Testing not Working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ThePerfectoPiggy, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I have been successfully able to create and manage groups using PermissionsEX and I have configured a lot of the permissions I've wanted. To configure the different ranks of staff members I have on my server, I would set myself to a certain group to test the commands I wanted that group to have and add to/take away from that group what I felt was appropriate.

However, now I am attempting to test the commands and no matter which group I am in, I have access to every command in the server. I do not want players (the default rank), and not even my admins, to have access to every command!

Please let me know how I can make it so that I can test the commands for the individual groups again. I would be more than happy to attach a copy of my PermissionsEX Config file if you would like to try and identify what is wrong with it.

Thank you! :D

~ThePerfectoPiggy

Edit: I have found out what my issue was- I had myself opped and that's why I had access to every command even when I wasn't the owner rank. The reason I was opped in the first place was because I needed to configure some command blocks.

To prevent this from happening in the future, I will install a plugin to use command blocks without having to be opped.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I apologize on my behalf.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    graycatgrayhat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.