Plugin Help PerWorldInventories Not working!!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Zombiefeaster, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zombiefeaster

Heyyy!
    So I was just about to release my server to the public and I was doing last minute checks when I realised that PerWorldInventories was not working. There was no error message, it was just like it wasn't there. If there's an alternative or you know how to fix it, please tell me! Thanks!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Zombiefeaster

@timtower After a couple of minutes I restarted my server again and It came up with this:
    [03:09:13 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/perworldinventory-1.9.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'

I can now see that there is no perworldinventory folder and there is only the .jar that I dragged in there. Is there a way to fix it?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

Zombiefeaster

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

7. Offline

Zombiefeaster

@timtower

This was the only thing it said about perworldinventory in the log...

[17:46:31] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/perworldinventory-1.9.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/gnat008/perworldinventory/PerWorldInventory : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

8. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Zombiefeaster
    The issue is that you are using an unsupported version of Java. Please update to Java 8.

9. Offline

Zombiefeaster

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.