PermissionsEx using UUID?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheDarkLord197, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline


    Hello, Recently PermissionsEx has started using UUIDs instead of player names. This would be fine, but apparently it isn't working properly. Prefixes don't show up and the players permissions don't change, Even when you use the command /pex user group set [group]. Could anyone help me?
  2. Offline


    I currently have PermissionsEX and I do not have an issue with this. I do not think Permissions has been using User IDs.

    There might be something wrong with your Permissions Ex.
    I do not have this problem with my server at all.

    Please post your Permissions EX config in
    Then post it here so we can see if there's an issue with your config.
  3. Offline


    SirRadget do you have the very latest jar file?
  4. Offline


    TheDarkLord197 I had this problem, re-logging / restarting the server fixed it for me
  5. Offline


    TreeDB You have no idea how many times I've tried this.
    SirRadget I don't think you understand what I'm referring to.
    As you can see, It isn't using my name anymore, It's using mojang's new UUID system.
  6. Offline


  7. Offline


    I've decided to convert back to Group Manager. I like pex but it causes more problems than its worth.
  8. Offline


    GroupManager is going to have the EXACT same issues.
  9. Offline


    @Iecraeman I thought it would too, Apperently not.
  10. Offline


    If it's not having this issue then they are not properly updated, and come name change time people will be losing their ranks.
  11. Offline


    I'm sure the essentials team will fix this when it's needed. But for now it's fine.
  12. Offline


    TheDarkLord197 The latest dev build fixes the prefix / suffix issue for me (without needing to restart etc)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page