Plugin Help Permissionsex prefix's not working

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by BlazeBoss3412, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

Hey, this seems like a common problem with the Permissionsex plugin and after reading other threads I couldn't fix it so I made my own. So basically I have got some staff ranks with prefixs and when I talk in the rank owner it comes up as "<BlazeBoss3412>" I downloaded EssentialsXChat (as said on another thread to do) and it still wont work. hope someone can help thanks.

My Permissionsex permissions file.

2. Offline

yPedx

@BlazeBoss3412
    The < and > can be removed in chat format section in essentials config. (EssentialsChat section)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  3. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

Thank you @yPedx, but that doesn't solve my problem with Permissionsex prefixs

4. Offline

yPedx

@BlazeBoss3412
    You never really told us exactly what the problem was. It's the prefix that doesn't pop up?

5. Offline

martian3333

@BlazeBoss3412
    Is the Owner prefix the only one that is not displaying?

Also what chat plugin (if any) are you using?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  6. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

@yPedx
    sorry, yes it is the prefix's that don't appear.

@martian3333
    all of the prefix's don't work and I am using "EssentialsXChat" as a chat plugin.

7. Offline

martian3333

@BlazeBoss3412
    Do you have Vault installed? EssXChat requires Vault in order to use prefixes from PEX

8. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

I have vault installed

9. Offline

martian3333

@BlazeBoss3412

Could you upload your EssentialXChat config file to pastebin and post a link?

10. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

11. Offline

martian3333

@BlazeBoss3412
    Thank you. Looking at your chat config, you only have standard chat enabled. So it will only show Username: message

You need to uncomment the group chat format sections and create a format for each group that you've setup in PEX

12. Offline

BlazeBoss3412

ok, thank you

13. Offline

YoloSanta

post both ur pex permissions.yml and config.yml from essentials

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.