Per-World/Global Warps Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SkyAce, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkyAce

I have been looking and looking for a plugin that allows you to control the setting of warps both globally and per-world. I have a server[​IMG] that has a few worlds such as Survival, Creative, Skyblock, etc. and I would like a global warp for each of those worlds (example: if you are in survival and do /warp creative it will take you there) and I would also like to be able to set warps for only one world (example: if you are in creative and want to set a warp for your plot you can and it will only be visible and allowed to teleport to in the Creative world only).

Ideas for commands:
    /setwarp <warp name> would be the default command that would set a warp for the world you are in only. This would be the per-world warp command and players[​IMG] would only be able to see it on the warp list and teleport to it if they are in the world it was set in.
    /setwarp <warp name> <global> would be the global warp command and would only set the warp as global is you put 'global' at the end. This would allow players to teleport to the global warps regardless of what world they are in.
    /warps would bring up the list of warps. It would look something like this whereas the global warps would always be listed first and the warps for that specific[​IMG] world you are in would be listed second (possibly in italics maybe?): (example if you are in the world Creative)
    warps:
    global:
    Creative
    Skyblock
    Survival
    Creative Warps: (warps only in the world Creative)
    Allen's House
    Bar
    Beach
    Shop[​IMG]

I don't really know about the permissions but I guess they could be something like this:
    setwarp.perworld (/setwarp <warp name>)
    setwarp.global (/setwarp <warp name> global)
    warps.list (/warps)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.