Question Per World Beds?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GameTutorials, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GameTutorials

Hello,

I am creating a server which is run on Multiverse. It has different survival worlds but I have a problem. If i die in my "survival" world, i repsawn in my "factions" world because that was the last place I slept in a bed.
    Is it possible to have Per World Beds? If not, how do I block beds for the whole server?
    Plugins:
    JumpPads, simpleFactions, MassiveCore, Jump_Pads, quickhouse, RandomServerIcon, Vault, Multiverse-Core, NoteBlockAPI, HothGenerator, PerWorldPlugins, SpawnTP, ProtocolLib, HolographicDisplays, mcMMO, Minefield-MultiArena, Citizens, JoinMessagePlus, DeathDimension, WorldEdit, HideAndCustomPlugins, ChatEmojis, Multiverse-Inventories, ClickWarp, DrugsXL, SignShop, Auctions, PermissionsEx, RainbowArmour, WorldGuard, Disease, WouldYouRather, iDisguise, CommandNPC, MediaMenu, CustomBosses, AutoAnnouncer, Essentials, ServerListPlus, uSkyBlock, UltraCosmetics, SurvivalGames, EssentialsChat, Factions, MinigamesLib, MGConquer,

Server:
    Running-
    Minecraft 1.8.8
    Spigot 1.8.8 (2015-08-20-a)
    Java 7 or 6
    Hosted by Hosthorde (hosthorde.net)

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!
    :)

2. Offline

Hybbo

I am not sure but I think that if you slept in a bed in the Factions world and you die in this world, you'll respawn in it but if you have slept in Factions and died in an other world I think that you'll respawn to the default checkpoint of the world. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.