Filled Overheadname 1.14.3

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CryoCrafter, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name: TabToTagname

What it does: It takes the name of a player displayed n tab, with prefix, nickname and suffix, and uses it with all formatting as the players overheadname, refreshing every second. Id like it to overwrite any other plugin that changes the overheadname.

Could someone please do that? Or post a plugin that does the same thing or uses luckperms prefix etc etc

2. Sorry, but I don't think this is possible in Version 1.14. There was a way in 1.8 by modifying packets but I can't find a compatable class for 1.14.

3. Nametagedit is able to edit it, Tablist can do so, too, but due to the way our systems work, we cant use either of those for automation.

4. Offline

GamingSlayerHD

@CryoCrafter I use TAB Reloaded it allows complete modification of the tab list and the formatting is transferred to over players heads as well as any previously or newly created scoreboards on the side of the screen I love the plugin and it's easy to configure.

5. You guys dont get it. I want a simple plugin that transfers the tab prefix, nick and suffix into the overheadname. TAB plugin doesnt work with our systems

6. Offline

Gh0stKitty

Use TAB and GroupManager. Those are what I use and it does exactly what your saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.