Open World Zombie Survival?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Evokan, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Evokan

Plugin category: Fun, Roleplaying, Open World.

Minecraft version: 1.14+

Suggested name: Open World Apocalypse

What I want:
    Hey! A plugin that would be cool and a plugin I have been looking for to put on my server is an Open World Zombie Survival. A plugin that spawns a very increased amount of zombies in a map or server. I've been looking and most zombie survival plugins I see are mini game-like, and I would love an open-world zombie survival so people can just join, grind, maybe check out the map, and get strong. I've seen plugins like this but most don't work or do as I want.

Features:
    1) Players are able to jump 1 high fence. They stand on the same block as the fence and right-click it, which teleports them on top of that fence which they can jump off to the other side.

2) A thirst bar at the top of all player's screens that slowly goes down over time. Players can right-click still water to drink or drink water bottles.

3) The ability for players to set camps and go to them like setting /sethome or /setwarp and going to them like /home or/warp

4) A table on the right side of player's screens showing their stats on the server for just that one player to see. Shows the level of that player, Shows Balance (With Vault), Shows Player Kills, Shows Zombie Kills, and Shows Deaths.

5) Another bar at the top of people's screens showing their temperature. A bar right under the thirst bar that shows their temperature. Their temperature rises when they are, near a fire, near lava and out in the sun. Their temperature lowers when they are, near the ice, in water that is not exposed to the sun, and out at night.

6) Loot chests can be raided by people, then they disappear, and don't return until a set time by admin.

7) Players have a top place collections system that is displayed with the most walker kills in-game.

8) Players can receive random perks or money when killing people or zombies.

9) Players are able to fill their bottles infinite times from cauldrons.

10) A level system where they get xp from killing zombies and even more xp form killing other people. Shows on their screen on the table or in /stats.

Admin Features:
    1) A Feature and command that allows an admin to get a shovel and right-click a chest with items in it, which sets it as a loot chest when they do the command: /setloot (time in hours when the chest comes back, set to 0 if its a 1-time loot chest).

2) A feature and command that allows an admin to get a hoe and right-click two corners of an area that sets that area as a no zombie spawning area or safe zone, or a zombie camp which spawns a very very high amount of zombies when they do the command /setzone s or /setzone zc.

Zombie Features:
    1) Zombies do not burn in daylight.

2) Zombies can be leashed.

3) Zombies spawn everywhere on the map all the time.

Ideas for commands:
    Basic Commands:
    /SetCamp [Sets a warp at the location they are currently at. Kind of like /sethome or /setwarp.

/Camp [Takes them to the camp that they set.

/Stats or /Statistics [Shows their stats on the server in the chat for just that one player to see. Shows the level of that player, Shows balance (With Vault), Shows player kills, Shows zombie kills, and Shows deaths.

/Temp or /Temperature [Shows your temperature level in chat for that one player to see.

/Thirst [Shows thirst level in chat for that one player to see.

Admin Commands:
    /Thirst Refill
    /Thirst Refill (Player)
    A command that allows an admin to get a shovel and right-click a chest with items in it, which sets it as a loot chest when they do the command: /setloot (time in hours when the chest comes back, set to 0 if its a 1-time loot chest)

A command that allows an admin to get a hoe and right-click two corners of an area that sets that area as a no zombie spawning area or safe zone, or a zombie camp which spawns a very very high amount of zombies when they do the command /setzone s or /setzone zc

Ideas for permissions:
    Basic Permissions:
    owa.camp - Permission to set a camp and go to it.
    owa.stats - Permission to see your stats in chat or use the command.
    owa.temp - Permission to see your temperature in chat or to view the bar on top.
    owa.thirst - Permission to see your thirst in chat or to view the bar on top.

Admin Permissions:

owa.thirstrefill - Permission to refill your or other player's thirst.
    owa.loot - Permission to set loot chests and edit its time.
    owa.zone - Permission to set zones and edit them.

When I'd like it by: I would like this in 2 or 3 months but this is a big plugin so it can take more time!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2020
  2. Offline

Xp10d3

Please follow the format on the sticky :) Ex. Any permissions, commands, etc.
    https://bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/

3. Offline

Evokan

Okay!

4. Offline

InstanceofDeath

Xp10d3 asks you to edit your post. Pls do it then, so everybody can understand which special features your plugin should have. Some particular details would be helpful to (spawnrate, radius for example)

5. Offline

Evokan

Sorry first real-time using the forms. but now it should look good

Xp10d3 likes this.
  6. Offline

InstanceofDeath

Thanks alot!

7. Offline

Evokan

bump

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2020
  8. Offline

Evokan

hmm bump
    bump

9. Offline

seife

I'll start working on it, not sure how long it will take, when I finish with it, I will upload the source code on github, in case someone want to add a feature, fix bugs or in general to edit it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2020
  10. Offline

seife

What happens if the player thirst level and or temperature are at the lower end of the bar? What is a camp supposed to do ?

Explain more, do you mean like a hologram, with the top kills in-game, per server?

Edit:

What do you mean with the infinity water, can players drink infinity time from their bottle? What should the levels do ? and lastly, what are the perks?

11. Offline

Evokan

Hey Thank you! Sorry to not go into detail and not explaining more and being alittle late, was busy.

When the thirst bar is low, it should give them nausea for 20 or so seconds then stop, then after the bar reaches 0 they start to get hearts take away like drowning.
    When the temperature bar is low (they are cold), they get weakness when it gets low and poison when it gets even lower until death when it reaches the top. When it rises (they are hot), they get slowness and blindness until it reaches to the top which is death. These effects should be 1 and the effects that are closes to death are 2.

Camps are like safe area for players. They can respawn there when they die if they have on set, and go to it if they are in a sticky situation or get lost.

The top players place is for holograms in an area that will say the top kills and stuff.

The infinity water is just they can take water out of cauldrons with water bottles and keep doing that, and the water in the cauldron will still be there.

Levels will give you a random perk when upgrading, and just basically there for grinding reasons.

Perks will include:
    Instant_kill - users to kill zombies instantly.
    Double_Reward - Allows the users to receive a double-reward: amount when killing players or zombies.
    Damage_Resistance - Allows the users to have a damage resistance when getting attacked by mobs or players.
    Immune - Allows the users to be immune to zombie infection bites and radiation zone effects.
    One-time use perks:
    Max_Health - Sets the users health back to max.
    Max_Hunger - Sets the users hunger back to max.
    Max_Thirst - Sets the users thirst back to 100%

12. Offline

Evokan

13. Offline

Evokan

14. Offline

Evokan

15. Offline

wand555

Will give it a try!

16. Offline

wand555

@Evokan
    Finished an early version. It's not pretty right now but I'm not completely done.
    It'd be great if you can tell me that I'm going the right direction.
    Also while developing I found <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url> which seems to be kinda the same of what you wanted.
    Perks are also not added because my main focus is to improve the way areas are defined and stored.
    Download
    Source Code

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.