[Open Beta][WEB/ADMIN] SpaceBukkit - Web Administration the awesome way

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Antariano, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

md_5

Please put the source on github, there are several things I want to do when I get the time.......

Also I'll prepare a full initial impressions / bugs list tomorrow, hopefully

2. Offline

NeatMonster

It's a closed beta, that's why we haven't published the source.

3. Offline

md_5

Well umm, you did, you also published the download links to the jars.......
    I can also tell you that java decompiling is very accurate, as I decompile every file I check on BukkitDev.

4. Offline

NeatMonster

It wasn't closed beta source code, I know it better than you. About decompilation, I had made an obfuscated version of the code, but Jamy decided to release the unobfuscated one. Anyways, unobfuscating is more difficult than browsing the code on a GitHub repository.

5. Offline

Lolmewn

Why would you want to obfuscate free software?

6. Offline

NeatMonster

It was closed beta, which means that not everybody must be able to use it. We used a keys system, but because .JAR can be downloaded by everybody and Java can be easily decompiled, I wanted to obfuscate the code. Obviously this only for closed beta: open beta will be completely open source because you're going to be able to help us by pulling code on GitHub and by creating addons for SpaceBukkit.

By the way, @drdanick joined the development team. Please welcome him!

drdanick likes this.
  7. Offline

Monopol

Code:
     include(/var/www/spacebukkit/pub_docs/app/Controller/Index.phpController.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory [CORE/Cake/Core/App.php, line 505]
    What's wrong with this?

8. Offline

Jamy

Fixed this and now only obfuscated version is downloadable.

9. Offline

Jarwain

Makes me wish I got into the closed Beta... Sigh

10. Offline

jasvecht

Same.

Mmm, let's see if I can deobfuscate this >: D

drdanick and NeatMonster like this.
  11. Offline

Lolmewn

For some reason, it won't connect anymore..
    I wanted to set it up @ my website, but it doesn't want to connect to my server which is locally..
    Maybe you can help me again? Please? https://join.me/137-838-575

12. I installed everything on my server, then moved to the web part and got this error.

PHP:
    Warningstrtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php on line 513 Warning: _cake_core_ cache was unable to write 'cake_dev_fi' to File cache in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php on line 310 Warning: _cake_core_ cache was unable to write 'cake_dev_fi' to File cache in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php on line 310 Warning: /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/tmp/cache/persistent/ is not writable in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/FileEngine.php on line 316 Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settingsYou are *requiredto use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warningyou most likely misspelled the timezone identifierWe selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Cache.php on line 513 Warning: /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/tmp/cache/modelsis not writable in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/FileEngine.php on line 316 Warning: require(../configuration.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/Config/bootstrap.php on line 3 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php'in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/Config/bootstrap.php on line 3 
    I noticed someone else having this same issue, but someone just linked this.
    http://fi2.php.net/manual/en/datetime.configuration.php#ini.date.timezone

Heck well, I know barely anything of PHP and not quite sure how should that help me in this issue.

13. Offline

rymate1234

in your php.ini, there is an option to change the timezone (date.timezone)

maybe chanage that :p

hmmmm
    wanted to put spacebukkit on an external webhost, but got this error :(

Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_get_modules() in /home/rymatemc/public_html/spacebukkit/app/Controller/InstallController.php on line 126

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  14. Thanks for this. I managed to get rid of most of the errors. Now the only one that remains. =/

PHP:
    Warning: require(../configuration.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/Config/bootstrap.php on line 3 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php'in /var/www/html/SpaceBukkit/app/Config/bootstrap.php on line 3 
    The file app/configuration.php is chmodded.

15. Offline

Lolmewn

Back btw.

16. Offline

NeatMonster

17. Offline

Lolmewn

Using V2, aka 1.0.1, having error @ step3 on install (Filled it all in, then pressed next, showed this):
    Code:
    object(File)#24 (6) { ["Folder"]=> object(Folder)#26 (7) { ["path"]=> string(37) "D:\xampplite\htdocs\space\app\webroot" ["sort"]=> bool(false) ["mode"]=> int(493) ["_messages":protected]=> array(0) { } ["_errors":protected]=> array(0) { } ["_directories":protected]=> NULL ["_files":protected]=> NULL } ["name"]=> string(8) "inst.txt" ["info"]=> array(0) { } ["handle"]=> NULL ["lock"]=> NULL ["path"]=> string(46) "D:\xampplite\htdocs\space\app\webroot\inst.txt" }

18. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

This thread mysteriously disappeared from the front page of the tools/extensions section. UNACCEPTABLE.

Antariano and NeatMonster like this.
  19. Offline

md_5

20. Offline

NeatMonster

drdanick likes this.
  21. Offline

Lolmewn

So I noticed 1.0.2 will be crazy cool :D
    I've created like 7 tickets, most already fixed :)

22. Offline

Jamy

And my mailbox spammed with tickets of yours :p

drdanick likes this.
  23. Offline

Lolmewn

+1 email just now :D

Jamy likes this.
  24. Offline

Antariano

So far beta has been quite fun. We have some issues with installations, but we're quickly tracking all bugs and fixing them.

I want to thank all participants for CB and all followers for their loyalty.

This being said, I'll move on to fix bugs. :D

On a side note, we're very happy to announce that @drdanick , author of RemoteToolkit, joined our team.

We are working together to provide the 1.0 release of SpaceBukkit with the best possible environment of stability and security. Also, our 1.0 release "Sputnik" will focus on modularity - both on the web and on the java part.

To increase our productivity we are in the need of a php developer. Please send me a PM with "#phpdev" in the title to apply.

Thanks, and don't forget to be awesome! :)

I'm juggling programming, 2 forums, IRC and github + 2 join.me sessions on average. Forgive me if my bumping is not as efficient as it used to be.

half_bit and NeatMonster like this.
  25. Offline

Narala

Jamy, just curious on if you need anyone else to join, I'd love to be whitelited but either way I am getting this, it is way better than McMyAdmin. -Narala

26. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Don't worry. Your minions will do that for you.

27. Offline

Alaura

@Antariano is it normal for no web servers to work for me? Or even just function to make a localhost page, because it seems like i can't use any, and therefore can't use spacebukkit

28. Offline

Jamy

Make sure curl amd mod_rewrite are enabled :) Those are the most important 2 steps that everybody seems to forget ;)

29. Offline

Lolmewn

or the CHMOD part, I keep forgetting that :)

Hmm.. this is weird.
    Code:
    [root@V-3272 MC]# sh rtoolkit.sh
    Minecraft Remote Toolkit R10 Alpha 12
    Initializing...
    Loading toolkit properties...java.lang.NullPointerException
       at java.util.regex.Matcher.toMatchResult(libgcj.so.10)
       at java.util.Scanner.myCoreNext(libgcj.so.10)
       at java.util.Scanner.myPrepareForNext(libgcj.so.10)
       at java.util.Scanner.myNextLine(libgcj.so.10)
       at java.util.Scanner.hasNextLine(libgcj.so.10)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.loadMap(McRKitLauncher.java:360)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.loadProperties(McRKitLauncher.java:193)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.<init>(McRKitLauncher.java:120)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.main(McRKitLauncher.java:102)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.loadMap(McRKitLauncher.java:360)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.loadProperties(McRKitLauncher.java:198)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.<init>(McRKitLauncher.java:120)
    Done.
    Loading toolkit modules...Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.module.ModuleMetadata.load(ModuleMetadata.java:14)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.module.ModuleMetadata.<init>(ModuleMetadata.java:10)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.module.ModuleLoader.loadModule(ModuleLoader.java:28)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.module.ModuleManager.loadModule(ModuleManager.java:56)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.module.ModuleManager.loadModules(ModuleManager.java:35)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.loadModules(McRKitLauncher.java:629)
       at com.drdanick.McRKit.McRKitLauncher.<init>(McRKitLauncher.java:140)
    [root@V-3272 MC]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  30. Offline

Jamy

How do you stop the wrapper? Because just closing it is not recommended. use command ".stopwrapper" to stop it instead ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.