OnJoin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ShaneShadow15, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Offline

ShaneShadow15

Plugin category: Doesnt matter

Suggested name: Doesn't Matter Maybe OnJoin

What I want: I just want the same things CustomJoinItems has, but with Multiverse Support.

Ideas for commands: Don't really need commands. Maybe /ji reload or /ji update

Ideas for permissions: Don't know. It doesn't really matter. I don't think you need permissions for this plugin. I don't care if you do put in permissions.

When I'd like it by: Whenever

2. Ok im gonna need some information. What is gonna happen when they join and why would it need multiverse support. Like would things happen in other worlds or what please more info

3. Offline

ShaneShadow15

i wanted multiverse support so you can have different spawn items for different world. so if someone joins my server , they get a clock (in my case) and if they go to another world, example a quakecraft lobby they get the emerald for the shop. and when they go to differnt world, they dont get the last world items. I would also like if i can have more than one spawn item, if that is possible.

So basically, in my case i want to have people spawn with a clock becauee im using compass Navigation plugin for easy travel. i also wanted the plugin to have commands. so that in the config , i can put a block id then put a certian command whn they right click on the set block/item.

if u have any more questions, i will answer them. i really want this plugin.

thanks for helping me out.

4. Offline

omggrim

Or you know, wait for it to be released - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-join-items/

5. Offline

ShaneShadow15

its okay guys. ill code it myself.