One-Use Dispensers

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Adamchrisp, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Offline

Adamchrisp

Hello! I'm looking for a plugin that lets players use a dispenser or obtain an item once only, I can't find anything that does this so if anyone knows of such plugin or would be able to create one that would be fantastic.

I'll explain in a little more detail. Basically I'm creating a server with custom made quests on, similar to an adventure map but online. E.g. I want players to go from A to B, and then push a button to get a reward, but obviously not spam click the reward or repeat the quest...

It doesn't necessarily need to be a dispenser either, some sort of sign or zone that registers when you enter it. Main point is - only use once. Maybe it would have to be linked to a mysql database to keep track of players.

Thank you in advance!

2. Offline

Curxe

I think there is no plugin which allows to take items from a dispenser only one time. I found a similiar plugin to your idea with chests. Click

GC

3. Offline

Adamchrisp

That sounds perfect! I shall try it right now :D

Thank you very much!

4. Offline

ZNickq

5. Offline

way2jordan

In my opinion there is no any plug-in is available for dispensers. You can just try for that by searching dispensers because some on-line companies may suggest you the right choice.
    ------------------------------------------------
    dispensers [cake]