Plugin Help Notepad++ text turns red! (CrateReloaded)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by BlocKMineCentral, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I need help. I am adding rewards to my CrateReloaded crate, but the text turns red, and I get an internal error when I reload the plugin in-game. Can anyone help?

Here is my text: http://pastebin.com/uKqY7H2y

^^Everything underneath the "rewards" section turns red^^

2. Offline

nverdier

3. Offline

Mrgts

if u are adding spaces and it turns red, then remove them and adding them again, used to fix my notepad++ red text problem

4. Offline

BizarrePlatinum

Just gonna take a stab in the dark, are you possibly using tab for indentations? If so, that's the problem, you have to use 4 spaces instead of tab in yaml files.

5. I tried, but I don't understand it. The screenshot is attached...

Attached Files:

6. Offline

nverdier

7. Offline

Blockhead7360

This is BlocKMineCentral from my other account:

I didn't use any tabs. I only use spaces, because I know that YAML files work like that. It is still red even though I didn't use any tabs.

8. Offline

nverdier

@Blockhead7360 Well you used tabs according to the parser, I believe there is a setting you have to toggle to make it spaces in Notepad++, but I'm not sure (on a Mac).

Blockhead7360 likes this.
  9. Offline

Blockhead7360

Never mind! I fixed it. I was just fiddling around with it, by copying and pasting the rewards text, and one of the lines turned normal (black), and I typed underneath that, and it didn't turn red. Basically, I just retyped the whole thing, but I am glad it was working.

10. Offline

nverdier

@Blockhead7360 Glad it's fixed! Please mark your thread as solved. See this for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.