No item frame stealing in certain gamemodes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Timppali, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Timppali

Suggested name: FrameProtector

What I want:

I'd like to have a plugin that denied players' access to use item frames (take items out of them) if they are in survival or adventure modes. On Creative mode it would be allowed.

I have a market that uses item frames to display items and item stealing has become a problem. Players can take the items and that way use them. No plugin have found separates the permissions by gamemodes, only denies the access completely. I have allowed Creative for users and I'd like them to be able to remove items and use them on Creative.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    Possibly a permission node to allow the item taking. Not necessarily though. This plugin would only allow ops to remove the items.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. I'll work on this now!

Timppali

So if a player is OP they can edit item frames, or if they are in creative, or both, or either?

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

Timppali likes this.
  3. Offline

Timppali

If a player is op, they can edit the item frames in any gamemode. If they arent op, they can only do it in Creative.

4. Ok!

Nearly ready :)

5. Offline

Timppali

6. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
  7. Offline

Timppali

@bitbox Thank you! :)But there isnt a download.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Timppali Has to be approved first. Will probably be 2 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.