No Hunger bar

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Xxstick, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xxstick

Suggested name: NoHungerBar

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin wich removes the Hunger bar so that Food ingame will be useless. The Food bar should be completely removed or invisible and always full that sprinting will still work, but without a Hungerbar

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Xxstick Removing it or making it invisible is impossible as far as I know. Could be very wrong about this though.

3. Offline

Xxstick

@timtower

I know a Server wich uses a plugin called "craftbook" and if you are sitting in a chair, the Food bar gets removed

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

5. Offline

Xxstick

@mrCookieSlime

ok, then I will do it like this at first, maybe someone will make a plugin wich can hide the Foodbar

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@Xxstick
    No. Hiding the hunger bar is impossible.
    Resource Packs are your only option.

7. Offline

Xxstick

8. Offline

9. Offline

Xxstick

@timtower

good idea, I will ask them now

10. This is actually a minecraft side-effect of being in a vehicle (I am assuming that this "chair" is actually a vehicle of some sort), not a feature craftbook has added in for when sitting in a chair. Feel free to test this out yourself in a vanilla environment - sit in a boat, and your hunger bar will disappear! :)

11. Offline

Xxstick

@AdamQpzm

that means the chair is a vehicle? hmm then I have to do it with a resource pack

12. @Xxstick I've never seen the plugin myself so I wouldn't know for sure - if it's the sort of thing that you need to click the sneak button to get off of it, then yes it's a vehicle :)

13. Offline

Client thinks that it is one for sure :p

AdamQpzm likes this.
  14. Offline

Xxstick

@AdamQpzm

It work without using the sneak button, I just Need to rightclick a chair

15. @Xxstick But how do you get off of the chair?

16. Offline

Xxstick

@AdamQpzm

running Forward and if I am far away then I am no longer sitting. I can use the sneak button too but the sneak button isnt needed

17. @Xxstick I looked quickly and can confirm that internally the chairs are using the vehicle approach, so it's not their doing that the hunger bar disappears :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.