Solved No Fall Damage In Regions

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Timppali, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Timppali

Hi! I have been trying to find a plugin that would disable fall damage in certain WorldGuard regions using flags. The only plugin I have found is outdated (Doesnt work with WorldGuard 6).

I was wondering if someone could code me a plugin that would disable fall damage in certain regions. I know about the "invincible" flag in WorldGuard and that's not the thing I want. I want players to be able to PvP so being invincible isn't the solution. I also don't want to disable fall damage completely, only in certain regions such as PvP arena.

No permissions are needed as only OPs would be able to use these flags for this plugin. And commands needed would be probably something like this: /region flag [Region Name] fall-damage allow/deny.

I'd like to get the plugin as soon as possible. Thank you.

2. Offline

Timppali

3. Offline

Timppali

Is there anyone who could do this? I'm sure it would be VERY popular among other players too.

4. Offline

ForsakenRealmz

5. Offline

Timppali

6. Offline

Timppali

Anyone ready to do this?

7. Offline

Timppali

8. Offline

thetrendies

If its a kitpvp arena/server just add feather falling to their boots. I have no clue why world-guard isn't working for you?

9. Offline

mickverm

Could you give an error log of the worldguard playerdamageflags plugin?

10. Offline

Timppali

I need it to work with 1.8.3 and WorldGuard 6. I don't think it's any use to post error logs here as the error is caused by the versions.

11. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

12. Offline

Timppali

13. Offline

Bryan_The_Bryan

same issue.

14. Offline

Timppali

WorldGuard now has a no FallDamage flag. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.