NO drops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by alexlab963, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Please put your config in http://pastebin.com
    alexlab963 It was an error on my side, please redownload the plugin. You can keep your current config.

2. Offline

alexlab963

Well yes now it works but what i actually want is not to drop it on death if possible
    Thanks in advance

3. Online

alexlab963 It is possible. Drops will just be deleted though.

4. Offline

alexlab963

@timtowerAnd then the item will be given back to the player

Something else i tried to use timecommand but it didnt worked or i amde wrong configuration

Commands:
    1:
    - say hi

5. Online

alexlab963 I only give support for nodrops on this thread.
    Post something on my profile page for the timecommand, no pm, profile page.
    And giving it back wasn't in the initial request.
    List all features that you want in this plugin. Won't do anything before you did that and I will follow that feature list on the letter.

6. Offline

alexlab963

@timtowerWell the basic idea was when someone has a specific item and he dies he wont lose it
    so he will have it again after the respawn

Sorry because i wasnt very clear i forgot to mention he will have it again when he dies but thats what i thaught

7. Online

alexlab963 Ever thought of the possibility that they might move the item in a chest or something?
    But not gonna add the chest part, will add the return to player part, just not between server restarts.
    alexlab963 Done, redownload, have fun.

8. Offline

alexlab963

timtower at first it worked but then when i tried to put more items it broke i tried reinstalling it but noting :(

9. Online

10. Offline

alexlab963

11. Online

12. Offline

alexlab963

13. Online

alexlab963 Those errors aren't mine.
    And I asked for your full log. Not just some random errors.

14. Offline

alexlab963

these are the erros appering when i do the /noconfigdrop command and when someone dies with the item
    I will send you the log later because i am have troble with the server at the moment

15. Online

alexlab963 They are from WorldGuard and WorldEdit with their PlayerMoveEvent en PlayerInteractEvent.
    I don't use any of those things.

16. Offline

alexlab963

http://pastebin.com/hTu7RyM7
    There is the server log i removed some parts of other plugin error because the size of the file was to big
    Everything about minilikeme (and everything it think t has to do about it) it is in the file

[19:08:44 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerDeathEvent to MiniLikeMe v0.0.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:320) ~[craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:471) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:349) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityPlayer.die(EntityPlayer.java:368) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:732) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:746) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:446) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.entity.CraftLivingEntity.damage(CraftLivingEntity.java:203) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at com.shampaggon.crackshot.CSMinion.illegalSlap(CSMinion.java:823) [CrackShot.jar:?]
    at com.shampaggon.crackshot.CSDirector.onDamage(CSDirector.java:983) [CrackShot.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor346.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_25]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:318) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:486) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:471) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.Explosion.a(Explosion.java:166) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.createExplosion(World.java:1622) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.WorldServer.createExplosion(WorldServer.java:839) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityTNTPrimed.explode(EntityTNTPrimed.java:82) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityTNTPrimed.h(EntityTNTPrimed.java:62) [craftbukkit_vgbin.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]

17. Online

alexlab963 Full log means your entire latest.log, not just parts of it.
    And tahg or quote people when you are responding to them.

18. Offline

alexlab963

timtower
    As i said i cant send full because it is 1,7 MB anf in pastebin i can only send 517 KB also whay do you need erros of other plugins have nothing to do with it

19. Online

alexlab963 Because I also catch errors without showing the original message.

20. Offline

alexlab963

timtower Here is the entire file
    If you need anything else just say it :)

Attached Files:

21. Online

22. Offline

alexlab963

Attached Files:

23. Offline

ZeldoKavira

We do not support offline servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.