Development Assistance NMS goal problems

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by KiF, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KiF

I'm trying to edit the pathfinding goals for villagers. Specifically:
    Code:
    this.goalSelector.a(1, new PathfinderGoalAvoidTarget(EntityHuman.class, thing, 8.0F, 0.6D, 0.6D));
    However, I'm not sure what predicate I need to put where it says "thing" (it's a placeholder).

2. Offline

ReadySetPawn

The first arg should be your custom entity class and the second arg should be the entity you want them to avoid. In your case, it's EntityHuman.class.

3. Offline

KiF

@ReadySetPawn That didn't work, although I may have done it wrong. Here's the code now:
    Code:
    this.goalSelector.a(1, new PathfinderGoalAvoidTarget(SSCustomEntityType.class, EntityHuman.class, 8.0F, 0.6D, 0.6D));

4. Offline

ReadySetPawn

I suggest you put your pathfinders in the constructor for your custom entity class and use "this" for the first arg.

5. Offline

KiF

@ReadySetPawn It's already in the constructor. I also tried putting this for the first argument, but still didn't fit. (Line 17)
    Constructor:
    Code:
    public SSCustomEntityVillager(World world) {
            super(world);
            try {
                    Field bField = PathfinderGoalSelector.class.getDeclaredField("b");
                    bField.setAccessible(true);
                    Field cField = PathfinderGoalSelector.class.getDeclaredField("c");
                    cField.setAccessible(true);
                    bField.set(goalSelector, new UnsafeList<PathfinderGoalSelector>());
                    bField.set(targetSelector, new UnsafeList<PathfinderGoalSelector>());
                    cField.set(goalSelector, new UnsafeList<PathfinderGoalSelector>());
                    cField.set(targetSelector, new UnsafeList<PathfinderGoalSelector>());
                } catch (Exception exc) {
                    exc.printStackTrace();
                    // This means that the name of one of the fields changed names or declaration and will have to be re-examined.
                }
            this.goalSelector.a(0, new PathfinderGoalFloat(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(1, new PathfinderGoalAvoidTarget(this, EntityHuman.class, 8.0F, 0.6D, 0.6D));
            this.goalSelector.a(1, new PathfinderGoalLookAtTradingPlayer(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(2, new PathfinderGoalMoveIndoors(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(3, new PathfinderGoalRestrictOpenDoor(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(4, new PathfinderGoalOpenDoor(this, true));
            this.goalSelector.a(5, new PathfinderGoalMoveTowardsRestriction(this, 0.6D));
            this.goalSelector.a(6, new PathfinderGoalMakeLove(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(7, new PathfinderGoalTakeFlower(this));
            this.goalSelector.a(8, new PathfinderGoalPlay(this, 0.32D));
            this.goalSelector.a(9, new PathfinderGoalInteract(this, EntityVillager.class, 5.0F, 0.02F));
            this.goalSelector.a(9, new PathfinderGoalRandomStroll(this, 0.6D));
            this.goalSelector.a(10, new PathfinderGoalLookAtPlayer(this, EntityInsentient.class, 8.0F));
        }

6. Offline

ReadySetPawn

What version of spigot are you using and what errors are you getting?

7. Offline

nverdier

8. Offline

KiF

I'm using a custom CB 1.8.1. The error for that line says:
    I know that it wants EntityCreature, Predicate, float, double, double for its args.

9. Offline

ReadySetPawn

Sorry. Thought this was the spigot forums for a second.

Maybe try having the second arg as an entity?

10. Offline

KiF

@ReadySetPawn I've now tried putting an entity, although I wasn't sure what entity. However, it did count as an entity, but still gave me the same error.
    Updated Code:
    Code:
    this.goalSelector.a(1, new PathfinderGoalAvoidTarget(EntityHuman.class, Entity.this, 8.0F, 0.6D, 0.6D));

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.