Nick Name Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by termanator1128, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

termanator1128

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Offline

termanator1128

3. Offline

ZenKristoffer

Not really, there is a bug with the [VIP] tag colors

4. Offline

termanator1128

5. Offline

ZenKristoffer

If i cant figure out the bug, i don't know what to do

6. Offline

Firestar311

First and foremost, it is possible to change the Tablist Name without using Packets.
    Code:java
    1. player.setPlayerListName("");

However, the name can only have 32 MAX characters (To my understanding unless it was changed). The bypass is using the Scoreboard Team feature which you can set prefixes through a plugin (No NTE required). Config required

Second is that this plugin is starting to sound highly specialized, from my understanding of the rules, these requests are supposed to be for everyone to use as well. If you want to hire/recruit a developer, Spigot Forums has a section and so do we here.

This thread got very toxic towards the first person who was willing to take this request. If you want someone to take one of your requests, show respect to everyone, for in the future, other developers may not be willing.

The NameTag above the head is a little more challenging and requires Packets, which can be a pain.

I know exactly how to do this sort of thing as I have done it before. (Except the above head name change). I would have been willing to take this request when my schedule cleared itself, but now, I do not think that I will take it. And probably not anyone else either.

mine-care likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.