New world help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jackallman99, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jackallman99

I have a hunger games world, but i also have mcmmo and factions, and people with god mode and disguise and gamemode, is there a way to ungod/gamemode/disguise them in that world, and is there a way of not having factions and mcmmo enabled on that world?
    Thanks

2. Offline

PolarCraft

Yes world to world perms in permissions.yml

3. Offline

jackallman99

i use groupmanager..

4. Offline

Necrodoom

unmirror worlds, then, though your problem is not related to permissions

5. Offline

jackallman99

and how would i do that?

6. Offline

Necrodoom

config.yml.

7. Offline

jackallman99

of what? i have looked in factions and mcmmo?

8. Offline

Necrodoom

if you want to unmirror worlds in groupmanager, you go to groupmanager config.yml, but since factions/mcmmo dont use perms for enable/disable, wont help ya much.

9. Offline

bennie3211

factions and mcmmo have perms have no perms? :confused: i thought they had, else u had to disable the perms in that world

10. Offline

jackallman99

so what do it do?

11. Offline

bennie3211

U have a permission plugin? like groupmanager? Then u can disable the permissions in other worlds.

12. Offline

jackallman99

what permission do i put in?

13. Offline

bennie3211

that 1 u want to disable. if its the /me command from essentials u do - -essentials.me

14. Offline

Necrodoom

the problem is that he doesnt know what permissions he needs to disable...

15. Offline

jackallman99

jup!

16. Offline

bennie3211

u know your plugins right? then u need to look what permissions they have, u can use google.com or bukkit.org to find the plugin back, and then u have the permissions :)

17. Offline

jackallman99

n
    i want to disable that permission? how do i do that?

18. Offline

midnightfang22

...have to do this. Look into your permissions plugins' (groupmanager) wiki to find out how to remove permissions...

19. Offline

bennie3211

if u use essentials, and u want to disable the /god mode, then u can add this in the essentials folder, but first u need to find the world map in the essentials folder where u want to disable it. Then u find the group where u want to disable the god command and u add this - -essentials.god and - -essentials.god.others. Then they cant do /god anymore

20. Offline

jackallman99

okay i will try looking for this! Thanks

21. Offline

Rprrr

This is not just about permissions.. this is about the whole plugin that needs to stop running in a world.
    Go the the config.yml of that plugin, search for some mulit-world thing, and have that certain world excluded.

22. Offline

jackallman99

i
    have looked, not there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.