new type of mini game

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bwinkl04, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Offline

bwinkl04

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: BattleWars

A bit about me: I am the owner of a small server that is begging to grow. And I like pizza.

What I want: I am looking for something sort of like simplespleef. but a little different.
    I would like to be able to identify an area as an arena, and have users battle but have the arena be destructible, but after a battle, the arena rebuilds.

So, to be more precise, I am thinking a few ships in the ocean, when a user joins, they get randomly assigned a team, and placed on a ship. Once the battle begins, the boats can shoot dispenser cannons with fireballs at each other, burning the ships and passengers down. if at any point a player touches water, they are out. each ship has a chest with boats. the users can place the boats in the water and use them to move to the other ships. some of the ships will be made of iron so only PVP battles can happen there. The entire arena is PVP. The winner is determined by only one team having members remaining. The winning team gets a reward, and the arena regenerates. Basicly, I am looking for simpleSpleef with weapons, and the ability to regenerate more then just a flat arena.

Ideas for commands: /battleJoin, /battleQuit, /battleRestart... Etc.

Ideas for permissions: standard permissions for this type of plugin.

When I'd like it by: as soon as someone can get it. But I fully understand the time it takes to develop something like this.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @whoever is willing.