New "Libs Hungergames" or Ability Kit Freeworld Hungergames

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by [Toxiic] Tortoise, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: "Developername"HungerGames

What I want: I'd like to see perhaps a plugin similair to that of libs hungergames, for those of you who dont know, it was a hunger games plugin that allowed you to pick a class which contained special items and abilities. it wasnt a typical survival games plugin where you sprint to a chest, it was a free world hungergames where you run and survive with your given abilities. Economy tie? Use in game currency to buy kits. Automatically run. Map regeneration. Multi world support, can operate on one world without affecting the other parts of server. Lobby system. Maybe join signs? also if a lobby isnt possible, maybe a waiting tiem where you can roam the map, fly and not be able to break anything during that waiting period. maybe a spectator mode where you can watch the rest of the game or leave. and be able to teleport to the remaining players.

compass to tell where the nearest players are.

ps after a certian amount of time or certain amount of players left, the players will be teleported to a center location with chests to have a finale.

Ideas for commands: /hg /hg kits /hg join /hg leave /hg start (force start) /hg stop (Force end game)

Ideas for permissions: player.join - ability to play? or make it so anyone can play. hg.forcestart, hg.forcestop, player.edit - edit whatever needs to be edited? hg.kit - for specific kit permissions

When I'd like it by: Whenever, sooner the better

PPS - Sorry its so messy, i can clarify anything.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.