New Coding Team!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by izak12345678910, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

izak12345678910

Hello, I haven't been on Bukkit in a long time and I came back to see so many great changes a lot of my old friends are now staff on here and I am happy. But before I left for a while because of personal issues I started something, I started a little group of coders. And a few days ago on skype while talking with a few friends we realized we wanted to restart our little group but this time go bigger and get more developers involved.

So this is why I'm here, Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in haven't been on here in a while. But as for the group it would have many developers of many different languages, Python, HTML, C++. Java, and any other language you know!

Goals and plans of what we will be doing:
    - Help on the plugin forum request.
    - Update old plugins that have died but owner let people update with the license.
    - Help servers who need help.
    - Create custom plugins new ideas that haven't been released.

What we have so far:
    - One person on the group is amazingly talented with python so can help with other things because we plan on not just doing bukkit projects, One person who can help make us a youtube videos new minecraft youtuber got 100+ subs in a few days, A server to test and use plugins, Two people who are good with Bukkit and Java.

How to join:
    We aren't strict about how you join just leave some information(We might ask for more if you put to little) But just put the important stuff like released plugins, what languages you know, skype, age doesn't really matter I know a 10 year old with great coding.

Hope to see you soon!

SiLeNT_F1NISH likes this.
  2. Offline

C0nsole

Umm I could help with HTML a bit but more importantly I could help manage the plugins, make logos, manage tickets, etc.

Edit: I could also help advertise the plugins :D

3. Offline

bossomeness

I know some java, but that's really it for coding. I have a server which could be a test server. I would love to join, if you still are inviting people.

4. Offline

MnomisC

I haven't released any plugins but i'm a java coder and know bukkit pretty well.

5. Offline

inventorman101

I can program in Java very well and would love to help. I also know javascript HTML and CSS. I am looking forward to helping :)

6. Just a fyi guys, the OP Poster hasn't been on for 5-6 days, the last post was like 3-4 months ago :)!

chakyl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.