Filled New ban system:

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FireBolt5, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FireBolt5

So I am a learning developer/ owner of a server and I have only a few plugins to run the server and I know how to configure all of them. But the one thing that really bugs me is the essentials ban system. Yes it is very useful but I discovered the plugin BanManager and tried it out but it was just too complicated and the plugin was not ver efficient for me. So what I would like to request is a plugin that is similar to BanManager (as in commands) and I'm able to have a ban page using the MySQL hosting. But I want it all to be as simple as possible because sometimes it can get frustrations and tutorials on the internet and the dev page aren't very useful for me. Thank you.

My intentions are not to copy off BanManager. I respect their copyrights and their own work. Never shall I consult any of their plugins or any other as mine.

2. Offline

Chromify

FireBolt5 likes this.
  3. Offline

FireBolt5

Thank you so much! :D THe plugins was exactly what I was looking for! :p

4. Offline

Chromify

@FireBolt5
    Try to google something next time. For example, if I didn't answer your question, you could have just searched up "ban plugin customize messages" or something like that, you get the point.
    But on the other hand, Google can give you bad things (that don't relate to your benefit), so suggesting a plugin can be helpful.

Oh and glad it helped. :)

FireBolt5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.