New Anti Greif Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Zakstr619, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Offline

Zakstr619

Hello. I am looking for some to code me a plugin for my new survival server.
    I need this plugin to prevent players from removing or interacting with blocks placed by other players. I also want it to be able so the players will be able to add friends to be able to interact with their blocks. I also want it so if one player places a block then removes it that spot will be open again.

So here is a list of commands I would like:

/AntiGreif
    - Tells the player all of the Anti Greif commands.
    Aliases: /ag

/AnitGreif Add {Player Name}
    - Allows the player to add a player to their list of people who are allowed to edit or interact with blocks placed by them.
    Aliases: /ag add

/AntiGreif Remove {Player Name}
    - Allows the player to remove a player from their list of people who are allowed to edit or interact with blocks placed by them.
    Aliases: /ag remove

/AntiGreif List
    - Shows a list of people who are allowed to edit that players blocks.
    Aliases: /ag list

Thank you so much to whomever decides to make this plugin for me. If you have any questions or anything please comment below and I will make sure to reply! I am sorry if there is something out there. I looked and I couldn't find anything like it.

2. Offline

fefe2008

Zakstr619 People please just learn 1 thing here - its GRIEFING not GREIFING so it should be GRIEF not GREIF whats the problem with that... So simple

Stealth2800, timtower and 15987632 like this.