Netbeans or Eclipse?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by RastroCN, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

lenis0012

Im still correct, i said 'Advanced coders use eclipse'

wich is more advanced

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. Offline

fireblast709

Please, n00b coders should keep out of this discussion. There is no such thing as 'advanced coders' in choosing an IDE

monstuhs likes this.
  3. Offline

LucasEmanuel

When i started with java about 3-4 years ago i worked in NetBeans, then a year later when i wanted to get into Android development i tried Eclipse and havnt looked back since :)

I fell in love with the plugin community surrounding Eclipse that gave me the option to create my environment after my liking :) The plugins also offered to possibility to add support for more languages :)

4. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

[​IMG]

fireblast709 likes this.
  5. Offline

fireblast709

lolz

6. Offline

Giant

It is actually not. The fact that you, need to go to export, to actually make a jar, makes it FAR slower, therefore less advanced. Going to export all the time simply slows down the process of programming. Sure you could use an ant-builder to counter this, but in that case, just use netbeans which already uses ant...

But all things aside:
    The choice of a program is a personal as the choice of a car, your preferences and demands are just very different to those of someone else...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.