Solved Needing help with spawns

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GameTutorials, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GameTutorials

PROBLEM IS SOLVED! THANKS TO @Jocky789 for your help!

Hello!

I want to create a server where if you leave a certain world, you join at a hub go through a portal and your back to where you disconnected.

Here is an example:
    I am playing on the faction world of my server. I have to go somewhere so I disconnect from the server. I connect to the server when I come back, and I am teleported to a hub. This hub contains portals to different worlds. I want to play factions again. SO i walk through the factions portal. When doing that, I teleport back to the same location to where i disconnected in the first place on that world.

This is the kind of mechanic servers like Mineplex use, where after you leave and rejoin thier server, they send you to a hub full of portals. that is what i want to do. My idea is a bit more complicated.

But i need help. Cannot find any way to do this.

I have Multiverse and 53 other plugins that I don't think are necessary to this.

If someone can help me, it would be great! I really want this hub thing happening!

bump i need help. PLEASE HELP ME

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. Offline

Jocky789

3. Offline

GameTutorials

@Jocky789
    Here are a list of my plugins:
    Plugins (54): CratesPlus, ColourMotd, TitleWelcomeMessage, SuperCraftBros, MassiveCore, RandomServerIcon, Vault, Multiverse-Core, aAntiSpam, MultiverseFix, NoteBlockAPI, PerWorldChatPlus, ProtocolLib, Votifier, VoidWorld, CleanroomGenerator, Citizens, PrimeShop, ChatManager, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, ResourcePackDownloader, PermissionsEx, Paintball, WorldGuard, AntiSwear, Announcement, killMobs, iDisguise, MoneyFormat, ClearLag, MediaMenu, Essentials, MultiPack, LibsDisguises, FiveNightAtFreddysInMinecraft, Multiverse-Portals, BlockHunt, ColorShuffle, ServerListPlus, UltraTrader, uCars, uSkyBlock, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, UltraCosmetics, TreasureChest, EssentialsChat, Factions, uCarsRace, MinigamesLib, MGConquer, MGSnake, MGSkyWars, MGFlyingCars

Ok, So with the thread you posted, I just go to the worlds and do the command about last location? How do i get the actual hub teleporting when joining server thing happening?

I did have that happening before in a world. I was setting up an arena with the plugin SuperCraftBros Reloaded. I set the main lobby. And whenver we joined the server, it teleported us to the main lobby of that arena. I must of typed in a command or something.

I do need help. :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  4. Offline

Jocky789

Here yah go! Here's the perfect plugin! http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultimatehub/ Remember to edit the configs. This plugin is great for what you need it for, It comes with launchpads (For Larger Spawns), a Server selector, and an option to have players visible or invisible. So yep! Just edit the configs and set your spawnpoint to what your XYZ coordinators are and every time you disconnect then rejoin it'll teleport you right to the hub. Hope I helped!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.