Solved Need some help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MinniPvP, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MinniPvP

Hello!

I have installed a plugin named Chest Commands GUI(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/) I have already used this plugin on my second server, and it had no problems. I have been working on a hub server, where this was a problem. I the owner could now open different chest commands gui, but the players could not, even doe I gave them the permission.
    Whenever the players open the gui, it just says 'the menu has opened' but no menu shows up, just the text. I also wanna add that I am using customjoinitems(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-join-items/) So players spawn with the items, that execute the command (I have already given the players the permission regarding ChestCommandsGui And CustomJoinItems. Is there a possibility that you guys know how to fix this? I also have the problem to open the wardrobe, even doe I have given the right permissions!

If you need a plugin list, here it is:
    - AlwaysDay
    -AntiSpam
    -BowTeleportSB
    -CS-CoreLib
    -ChestCommands
    -CustomHelp
    -CustomJoinItems
    -Essentials
    -Freeze
    -GroupManager
    -LaunchPads
    -MaintenanceMode
    -MaxBans
    -PaintBall
    -SpawnJoin
    -Vault
    -VoidSpawn
    -VoteSend
    -Votifier
    -WardRobe (I am using the VIP Wardrobe plugin!)
    -WarpPortals
    -WorldBorder
    -WorldEdit
    -WorldGuard
    -cShortcut

This is the persmission I have given to the players:

- wardrobe.leather
    - wardrobe.colorarmor
    - chestcommands.open.example2.yml
    - customjoinitems.servers
    - customjoinitems.WardRobe
    - wardrobe.gui
    - customjoinitems.servers
    - chestcommands.command.open

I would appreciate all your help :D

Best Regards
    -MinniPvP

2. Offline

MaHl111

Can I join on your server? Anyway, send me a server log (you can find it in /logs folder, just last). Because when is some errors or colisions, It will be in server log.

3. Offline

MinniPvP

Hello, and thank you for your answer :) I fixed the problem, so its no need to write the server log. I really appreciate your help @MaHl111 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.